CISF Recruitment 2018 | Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – Constable/Driver cum PUMP Operator | Total Vacancies: 447 | Last Date: 19.03.2018 | Apply Online @ cisfrectt.in
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force shortly (CISF) has announced job notification for the recruitment of Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator (DCPO). Particularly, 447 vacancies are allotted for the above post. Eligible candidates apply online for CISF Constable Recruitment on or before the last date (19.03.2018). Submit online application form @ cisfrectt.in from February 19, 2018.
CISF online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains CISF Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of CISF Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 447
Job location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable/ Driver cum Pump Operator||103|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable/ Driver Posts
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline & Online
Mode of Application
How to Apply for CISF Constable/ Driver Vacancies
- Go to CISF Recruitment Site and then look for the notification
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||19.02.2018|
|Closing date of online application||19.03.2018|
|Last date for offline fee payment||21.03.2018|