Steps to complete your KYC with Paytm. KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process of registering all your details and Paytm has opened up this verification process at a Cashback of Rs.200.
As per the new RBI guidelines on electronic wallets or e-wallets it has now become customary for all the wallet providers to get the KYC done for their users. RBI believes that a full stop will be put to crimes like identity theft, fraud and money with this step. It will also be beneficial for the financial system making it safer than before. The new RBI guidelines mandate to link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion. The process to link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion is quite simple and free. In fact there are many partner sites that offer cashbacks once you link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion. As per the guidelines all the new and the old users will have to provide minimum KYC details in form of verified mobile number, name and identity proof. The new users of these e-wallets will compulsorily have to provide minimum KYC details at the time of registration itself. If the user fails to provide valid KYC details and link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion, they won’t be able transfer money to Paytm wallets and other accounts.
Key Points from the RBI Guidelines to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion
How to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion
- Download and open the Paytm app in your smartphone and go to ‘Home Page’
- Click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ icon
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and your name, now proceed to the next step
- Now you need to enter your address and ‘Request an Appointment’
- After successful completion of the request, you will be given an appointment within 24-48 hours
- On the date and time of your appointment visit the Aadhaar centre with original Aadhaar card and PAN card for verification
- At the KYC centre provide the original Aadhaar number, PAN card number and the Paytm registered mobile number to the agent
- After entering your details the agents will ask you for your fingerprints in order to complete the KYC through biometrics process.
- A full KYC verified user of Paytm enjoys the liberty keep the balance of wallet up to Rs.1 lakh rupees and enjoy unlimited spending throughout the month. Whereas the users with minimum KYC details can enjoy a wallet balance limit of Rs. 10,000 and monthly spending limit of Rs. 10,000 only.
- Users who have completed the entire KYC process can easily transfer money to other wallets and bank accounts.
- A fully verified KYC user has the liberty to open a savings account with Paytm Payment Bank and earn interests on their savings.
- Paytm Payment Banks have a number of benefits like zero minimum balance, zero digital transaction fees, and others.
- Fully verified KYC users can also access a number of discounts and offers by Paytm.
Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion and Enjoy these Benefits
Paytm offers Rs.200 cashback on linking your Aadhaar with Paytm wallet for the completion of KYC process. To enjoy these benefits link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion today!