GPSC Notification 2018.Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Physician vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:06
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Educational Qualification & Experience: A Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other Educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess any other equivalent qualification specified in the first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956;
2. Possess post-graduate Degree in M.D. (Medicine) or DNB (General Medicine) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or possess an equivalent qualification Recognized by the Medical Council of India;Possess the basic knowledge of Computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 and Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
3. Pay: – Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-
Age: Not more than 45 years
Gujarat Public Service Commission, CHH Road, Sector 10A, Near CHH-3 Circle, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382010
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Tentative date of Primary Test: 16/09/2018, Tentative month of Primary Test Result: November-2018, Tentative month of Interview: January-2019, Tentative month of Interview Result: Result shall be published within 10 working days of Interview Completion.
2. Online Applications are invited for the post of Physician, Class-I, ESIS Total : 06 between Date15/06/2018 13.00 Hrs to Date-30/06/2018 13.00 Hrs.
Last date to apply:30-06-2018