DSSSB Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB inviting applications for the positions of Teacher.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 30th, 2018.
Post and Vacancies :
1.Teacher – 4366
Job Location: New Delhi
1. Educational Qualification:
(i) Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
(ii) Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
(iii) Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
(iv) Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
(v) Candidates must have qualified CTET.
2. Pay Scale: 35400 as per pay matrix(Revised) (PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/) Group: ‘B’
3. Number of Vacancies: (Total-4366 )- (UR-1610, OBC-1286, SC-714, ST-756) including PH-474(VH-381, OH93).
Age: Not exceeding 30 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Application Fee: 100/- (One Hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Fc-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092
1. The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
2. The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
3. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
4.The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
5. The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in .The closing date for submission of online application is 30/07/2018 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2.. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
4. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
5. Opening Date of Application – 02/07/2018 Closing Date of Application:- 30/07/2018