RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for the post of Assistant. All the eligible candidates can apply for 926 vacancies for the post of Assistant in RBI on the official website, the link for which is www.rbi.org.in. The last date to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 is January 16.
The selection of applicants for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Total posts: 926
Name of the Post: Assistant
Educational qualification required
The candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
For more details on eligibility criteria, all the candidates can check the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification here.
Age limit criteria:
The candidate should be in the age bracket of between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999(both days including) are only eligible to apply. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: How to apply
- Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the name, contact details, and email-id
- Log in again using your provisional registration number and password
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload photo and signature as per the specification
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Application fee to be paid:
- OBC/General/EWS candidates: Rs 450 (Exam fee and intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Exs: Rs 50 (Intimation charges only)
Salary details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020:
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 14,650 per month (i.e. Rs 13,150 plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of Rs 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 -1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs 36,091.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Important dates to remember
- Last date of submission of online registration: January 6, 2020
- RBI Assistant Online Preliminary Test (tentative date): February 14 and 15, 2020