For ban on Corona, 82 districts in 23 states of the country including Delhi, UP, Haryana will remain under lockdown till 31 March. During the lockdown from 6 am today, where there will be a ban on all things, the effect of this is being seen on the Delhi Budget session as well.
- From 6 o’clock today, 82 districts of 23 states including Delhi will remain under lockdown till March 31.
- During this period, many things including Delhi Metro will be banned, when in some cases concession will be available.
- The most important thing is that Delhi’s budget session has been reduced due to Corona virus.
- According to reports, Delhi budget will be presented in the assembly today
March 31, 82 districts in 23 states of the country including Delhi, UP, Haryana will remain under lockdown for the ban on New Delhi Corona. During the lockdown from 6 am today, where there will be a ban on all things, the effect of this is being seen on the Delhi Budget session as well. Now it has been reduced from 5 days to one day. According to the reports, Delhi’s budget will be presented in the assembly today. Let me tell you that the first assembly session was proposed to run till March 27, but it has been reduced in view of Corona virus .
However, Parliament will start from 2 pm, which is proposed to run till 9 pm. So far after Monday, Parliament is likely to open its time i.e. 11 am. The lockdown started on Sunday on the appeal of PM Narendra Modi with the public curfew. More than 1 billion people of the country kept themselves imprisoned in their homes to avoid getting infected, but as the day progressed, a series of restrictions began. The decision to ban the trains was taken for the first time in the country after a meeting led by the Cabinet Secretary. It was announced that passenger trains will not run till midnight of 31 March. The rules for refunding the fare of passengers who booked tickets between 21 March and 21 June
Local, metro and interstate buses will also come under the ban. Only goods trains carrying essential goods will run. The Center instructed the states to allow the movement of vehicles carrying essential goods only in the districts where corona virus cases have come up i.e. to lockdown these districts. Then all the districts of Delhi were banned. CM Kejriwal said that all markets, business establishments, shops, public transport will be closed from 6 am to midnight on March 31. Delhi’s border with neighboring states will remain sealed. However, essential services will be restored.
7 districts of Haryana, Rajasthan 33, Uttarakhand 13, Punjab 22, Odisha 30, Bengal 23, Telangana 31, Bihar 38 districts. UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the lockdown in 16 districts including Ghaziabad, Noida-Greater Noida (Gautam Budhnagar). It will be restricted in these districts till March 25.
All this closed in Delhi from 6 am today
- All markets, industries closed, passenger trains and metro movement will not be there except for the things of need
- No public transport except 25% of DTC buses, private buses, taxis, autos, e-rickshaws are also banned.
- Buses and trains will not be able to come from other states. Domestic and international flights will also be banned
- Border seals adjoining UP-Haryana of Delhi will remain, it will be allowed to bring essential things like milk, vegetables and food items.
- Private offices in Delhi will remain closed, their permanent and contract employees will be considered on duty. Must pay full salary
- All types of construction works will also be banned, religious places will remain closed, strict legal action will be taken against those who do not accept the ban.
- If someone says that I am going to get milk, vegetables, medicines or going to the hospital, then his statement will be trusted
But they have got discounts….
- Offices related to law and order, police, health, fire, jail will remain open
- Ration shops, electricity offices, water supply, cleanliness departments will be open
- There is a budget session on Monday, the work related to this will continue, the accounts office, banks and cash-ATM offices
- Print and electronic media offices, telecom, internet and postal service, food and medicine e-commerce service
- Food items, grocery (fruit, vegetable, milk, bakery), grocery, milk plant, general store, will be open
- The restaurant will be exempted from food delivery, home delivery. Chemist shop, petrol pump, LPG agency will also continue to run