One of the necessary records for any Indian resident is the Aadhaar card. Holding an updated Aadhaar Card is now becomes an essential part of our day-to-day life as it is the widely accepted document proving your identity and address details. You may either visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center (Aadhaar Seva Kendra) or use the online facilities to check your Aadhaar card details. To access online sources to verify your Aadhaar details, a registered mobile number is very essential. It is really important to check the specifics of your Aadhaar Card in order to know whether it is genuine or fake. You can validate your email address and mobile number submitted at the time of registration or at the recent modification of Aadhaar specifics. Registered mobile number is important for the accessibility of Aadhaar Online services. If the mobile number is not recorded with your Aadhaar, please visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Center(PAC). So let’s find out the steps to verify your Aadhaar details online.
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI and enter your Aadhaar Number or VID, then enter the Security Code under the space provided.
- Now click on the ‘Send OTP’ option and an OTP will be generated on your mobile number instantly
- Now enter the OTP on the required space for verification
- Now if your Aadhaar Number is genuine you will be redirected to a new page wherein you will get the message stating your Aadhaar number (For eg 4807XXXXXXXX).
- On the same page, you will also get the other specifics of your Aadhaar such as name, state, age, gender etc.