Aadhaar Card Updates: If the number already given in Aadhaar has changed, then you can add a new number, for this you do not even need the old number.
New Delhi: Aadhar Card is a very important document for every person, every citizen living in India. Along with your identity, you must have an Aadhaar card for the benefit of any government scheme or for opening a bank account. It is equally important to have the correct information in the Aadhar card. If any information is given wrong in your Aadhar card, then it can make you difficult and your important work can stop. On the other hand, if the number already given in Aadhaar has changed, then you can add a new number, for this you do not even need the old number.
How to update aadhar card mobile number without old mobile number
- You go to the Aadhaar Enrollment or Update Center.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form here.
- On this you write your current mobile number.
- You will not need to write the old mobile number on the form.
- The executive will register your request.
- Here you are also given an acknowledgment slip, on which the URN update request number is written on it.
- 25 rupees have to be spent for this service.
How to Re-Print Aadhar Online
- You go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Here you have to click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint Link.
- Now you enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual Aadhaar ID number here.
- Now enter the security code (captcha) in the box given below.
- Now click on Request OTP button. Enter the OTP in the box and then submit.
- After submitting the OTP a new page will open in front, on this page you will be asked to deposit the reprint charges.
- You can make payment by credit, debit card, net banking or UPI.
- After completion of the payment process, the acknowledgment page will open in front of you, you can save it as a reference in PDF form.
- Your Aadhar card will be sent to the address mentioned in the card.
According to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), do not share your Aadhaar number or personal information with any unauthorized agency.