This time the PVC form of Aadhaar card came instead of paper card. If you want, you can make Aadhaar card like ATM card. You will get the card if you order online following a few steps.
New Delhi: The PVC form of Aadhaar card has come instead of paper card. If you want, you can make Aadhaar card like ATM card. You will get the card only if you order online following a few steps.
Your name, identity, address is verified with this 12 digit number of the country. In the past, Aadhaar card was available only on paper card. As a result, in many cases, the identity card had to be laminated separately. Otherwise, the base would be folded after a few days. As a result, the fear of being ruined was soon created. However, in 2021, the Aadhaar card has been given a new look. This Unique Identity Number (UID) can be kept in a pocket or wallet like an ATM card.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) says that the new Aadhaar card will be called PVC Aadhaar Card from now on. This card is made with new security features. The new base includes holograms, gilloche patterns, ghost images and micro-text. Which will make this card very different from the previous Aadhaar card.
Anyone can book PVC Aadhaar card online with registered or non-registered mobile number. The card will reach your home as soon as you pay the delivery charge of 50 rupees. What do you have to do in that case?
How to order Aadhaar card like ATM?
- First open the browser and log in to uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Then select ‘My Aadhaar’ from the ‘Gate Aadhaar’ section. Now go to order Aadhaar PVC card option.
- Type the 12-digit Aadhaar number or the 16-digit virtual ID or the 26-digit EID here. Also type
the security code .
- ** If your mobile number is not registered here, then click on ‘My mobile number is not registered’ option.
- Now enter the registered or unregistered number.
- Clicking on 5 cents OTP will bring OTP to your registered mobile number.
- You will get 8 number OTP on your phone.
- Now look at the terms and conditions and click submit.
- All the details of your Aadhaar card will appear on the new screen. Check it once.
- Pay whatever you want in the make payment option. This is where your work ends.
- Now sit at home and wait for the PVC Aadhaar card. Your Aadhaar card may be delayed for a while. However, you can find out the status of your card power by visiting the UIDAI site.
What are the security features of PVC Aadhaar card?
- Secure QR code
- micro text
- Ghost images
- issue date and print dent
- Giloch pattern