The pioneering PSB State Bank of India has endorsed using the Automated Deposit and Withdrawal Machine (ADWM) of SBI in a tweet to make withdrawals seamlessly. In the tweet, the bank has also posted a short video explaining about the bank’s ADWM. The bank said, “We have already used this system to deposit money. However, we can also withdraw money from these machines.”
Procedure to withdraw cash from SBI Automated Deposit and Withdrawal Machine
The step-by-step process of withdrawing cash using the ADWM platform of the bank with 13000 such machines implemented throughout the country is mentioned here.
- Visit your nearest SBI ATM Deposit and Withdrawal Machine holding your SBI debit card.
- Insert your card at the ATM card slot and tap the ‘Banking’ option
- Now select your preferred language and tap on the ‘Next’ option
- Now enter the PIN of your debit card and tap on ‘Cash Withdrawal’ option
- Now enter the amount that you are willing to withdraw and the amount will be dispensed by the SBI’s Automated Deposit And Withdrawal Machine
Note: SBI has now continued with OTP-based cash withdrawal as an enhanced security framework, for cash withdrawal over Rs. 10000, i.e. now expanded for the whole day as opposed to the previous short hours.