CBSE Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020: CBSE has released cbse 12th result. How to check cbse class 12 result through UMANG App, let’s give you information about steps that will be useful for you.
CBSE Results 2020, CBSE Board Results 2020:: Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. CBSE has released the results of class 12 today. The overall pass percentage of the CBSE 12th Result this year is 88.78 percent. Apart from the students www.cbse.nic.in 2020, there is a special app of the government, with the help of which you can easily check the result of your 12th standard. Let us tell you which app is this.
How to check CBSE Results 2020: check with the help of these apps
1) CBSE Results 2020: How to check on UMANG App
Students can also check their results by visiting the official app Umang. For the information of people, let us know that this app is available for Android, iOS phones on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
For the information of people, let us know that UMANG App is such a government app with the help of which people can avail many government services from one place. For the information of people, let us know that UMANG App has been developed by Ministry of Electronics and IT, Government of India.
1) If your phone does not have the Umang app, then first install the app in your phone.
2) You have to log in to its app.
3) After this, you will see a banner written on the home page of the app to check the result, click on it.
4) As you click this banner, you will get 10th / 12th and JEE option. First tap the option 10th / 12th and then follow whatever steps you have on the UMANG App ahead of you.