Flipkart is preparing for another sale on the occasion of Diwali, just after its annual Big Billion Days sale. The e-commerce major has named it the “Big Diwali Sale” and has claimed big discounts on mobiles, laptops, electronics, fashion and millions of other products available on Flipkart during the year-end sale. .
Apart from this, Paytm users will also get extra discounts and cashback offers on the final payment page. The e-commerce platform has also announced that Flipkart Plus customers will get first access to the Big Diwali 2021 sale, ie the sale will start first for these customers.
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021 Date and Time of Sale Offer Start:
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021 Offer Period: October 17-23, 2021
- Big Diwali Sale Start Timings (Plus Members): October 16 at 12 AM
- Big Diwali Sale start time for all users: 17 October at 12.00 AM
- Big Diwali Sale Ending Time: 23 October at 11.59 PM
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale Bank Offer:
- 10% discount on SBI credit card and EMI transactions.
- Instant 10% off on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Debit and Credit cards.
- Cashback on Paytm Wallet and UPI transactions.
- You will also get an additional cashback offer by paying with PhonePe. However, the terms of this entire offer are yet to be announced.
- No cost EMI offers on major bank credit/debit cards.
- EMI on Debit Card
- No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv Card
According to the information given by Flipkart, up to 80 percent discount will be available on smartphones and tablets in the Big Diwali Sale. Also, up to 80 percent off on electronics and accessories will be available. Up to 75% off on TVs and Appliances.
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale Offers on Laptops and Gaming PCs:
- Flat Rs.5000 off on gaming laptops like Acer Predator, MSI.
- Up to 40% off on high performance laptops.
- Up to 50% off on work and entertainment laptops.
- Flat Rs.20000 off on Apple MacBook Air laptops.
Apart from this, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale is going to run for the whole month this year. The Big Diwali Sale will be an attempt from Flipkart to stay in the game.