Adhaar Card is one of the most important identity documents in India at this time. Whether it is government work or private work, it has become necessary to show Aadhaar card for identity and address everywhere.
New Delhi. Adhaar Card is one of the most important identity documents in India at this time. Whether it is government work or private work, it has become necessary to show Aadhaar card for identity and address everywhere. Nowadays, whether it is a bank job or to take advantage of any government scheme, it is necessary to base Aadhar, otherwise you may have difficulty. In such a situation, it is important that you have an Aadhaar card at all times. The Aadhaar card that most people have is a color print out on a piece of paper. However, now the Aadhaar card will come in a completely new form. Which will be extremely small, portable and more durable. Learn what UIDAI said?
If you want an Aadhaar card that looks like an ATM, then you can apply to UIDAI. According to a new notification by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the new Aadhaar cards will be re-printed as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cards. Which will look like an ATM card and you will be able to keep it in the wallet at all times.
Order online sitting at home
There is a fear of getting wet, bursting and getting washed away with the simple Aadhaar card. In such a situation, you can also ask for Aadhaar card printed on PVC card. The special thing is that you can do this work sitting at home. Not only this, it will be delivered directly to your home through speed post. The Aadhaar PVC card also has security features like hologram, Guilloche pattern, Ghost Image and microtext. In this, offline verification is done instantly through QR code. For this card, you only have to pay a fee of 50 rupees.
How to apply for Aadhaar PVC Card?
1. For this, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html).
2. Now scroll down and go down and click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ option.
3. Now you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar number and Securuty Code.
4. Now click on Send OTP option.
5. Now enter the OTP that will come on your mobile number and click on the Submit button.
6. Now you have to check the details. Payment will have to be done when everything is correct. 7. You can pay through UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. 8. You will get a slip after payment. The card will arrive via speed post in a few days.