New Delhi, Business Desk. Paytm has recently introduced the facility to check CIBIL scores on the app for free. With its free credit score facility, users can now view their detailed credit report which includes credit card and loan account details for free. Additionally you can also compare your credit rating with others at a city, state and national level.
With this service, users can view their detailed credit report, which includes active credit card and loan account details. The entire process can be known within four easy steps within seconds.
It is important for everyone to have a good credit score and know it. Banks and NBFCs are required to regularly share the debt and credit card accounts of their customers to four RBI Authorized Credit Information Companies (CICs) or usually to credit bureaus. The details shared include your debt and credit card limits, loan EMI EMI and credit card bill payment history and credit default.
Know how to check your credit score on Paytm app
- Login to your Paytm app
- Tap the show icon on the home screen
- Choose ‘Free Credit Score’
- Enter your PAN card number and date of birth (if required) and submit. If you are a new user, you will have to enter your name and mobile number, after which you will get an OTP to verify your profile.
- You can check your credit score instantly and also read the most frequently asked questions about credit score, such as credit score, why a credit score is important, etc. at no charge. You can select ‘All debt and credit card accounts’ to access your credit report.
- Paytm is offering a special credit education section where users can get information, such as how to improve their CIBIL score, explain their credit report.
Explain that it is very important to maintain a good credit score. It helps the customer a lot in getting loan. Banks also offer loans at a low interest rate for customers with good credit scores.