- To get Subsidy on LPG Gas Cylinder, connection had to be linked to Aadhaar
- There are four ways in which LPG Gas Cylinder Connection can be provided from the base link
new Delhi. The central government gives subsidy on LPG Gas Cylinder. At present, the price of subsidized cylinders (Subsidy Gas Cyliner Price) has increased, due to which the subsidy of many people in Delhi has been reduced. However, to get this facility, it is very important to do one thing, that is to link your Gas Connection to Aadhaar. Through which your subsidy is transferred to your bank account. If your gas connection is not linked to Aadhar (Gas Connection Aadhar Link) then the money will not come in your account even after subsidy. Today we are going to tell you about the five ways by which you can link your connection to Aadhar card.
Get the link in offline way
– Documents like connection passbook, e-Aadhaar card and application for linking are required.
– You can download the application form from Indane’s website.
– By visiting page http://mylpg.in/docs/unified_form-DBTL.pdf this application form will appear.
– Write your Customer ID and other information.
– After that, submit the form and documents to the agency.
Keep your receipts with you.
– After the document and details are verified, the gas connection will be linked to Aadhaar.
There is also an online link
– register the mobile number with a gas connection.
by visiting the official website of Aadhaar and fill all the information on the open page.
– In this you have to fill LPG in Benefit Type, IOCL in Scheme Name and choose your distributor name.
– Write your customer number and before entering Aadhaar number you have to write mobile number and email id.
– After that click on submit button and an OTP will come on your mobile email.
– After entering OTP, click on submit button after which your linking will be done.
Also link via SMS
– It is very important to have your mobile number registered with the gas dealer.
– If your mobile number is registered then you can proceed.
– If the mobile number is not registered, then you have to give a message.
– To know the number of your dealer, you can find out the dealer’s number in the earlier process.
In the message, you have to write the STD code customer number of the telephone number of the LPG gas distributor.
– To know the mobile number of the gas distributor, you can click on this link http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php After this your mobile number will be registered with the gas distributor.
– Now send the message to get your Aadhaar number linked with gas connection.
– In this message, you have sent the Aadhaar number to the same number.
– Aadhaar will be linked to the gas connection, it will be confirmed through the message.
Get IVRS through
– Firstly you go to your Gas Connection Company website.
For this, you have to click this link http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php.
– After choosing the name of your state and district, the name of the gas agency has to be chosen.
– Call the number written in front of them and complete the process accordingly.
– Aadhaar card number will be asked to be entered and Indane gas connection will be linked to Aadhaar.