Good news for PF subscribers: Soon you will get extra money in your PF account. EPFO will soon transfer interest at the rate of 8.5 percent to your account.
Good news for PF subscribers: A big news is coming for 8 crore employees of the private sector. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is going to send additional money to your account soon. This money will be transferred to your account as interest. By the end of the next month, EPFO can transfer money to your account at the rate of 8.5 percent. If you also do not know how to check the balance of your PF account, then here we are telling you an easy way by which you can easily check the balance of the account. Here we are going to give you information that how you can check PF balance sitting at home.
You can check balance through SMS
If your UAN number is linked with EPFO then your PF account information will come on your mobile. For this, write EPFO UAN ENG (the first three letters of the language you want) and send it to 7738299899.
If you want information in Hindi, then you send it by writing EPFO UAN HIN. This facility to receive information through SMS is available in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali. To get the PF details, it is necessary that your UAN, bank account, PAN and Aadhaar are linked together.
You can also check the balance by visiting the EPFO website. But, for PF passbook, you must have UAN number.
You can also check PF balance by missed call
You can also check your PF account details by giving a missed call on 011-22901406. After a missed call, your account information can be sent to your mobile through SMS. But, even here it is necessary to link UAN, Aadhaar and PAN together.
- You can also check PF balance online
- Login to the EPFO website, then click on e-passbook.
- After clicking on e-passbook a new page will open.
- Here you have to fill your name and UAN number. After that enter the password and click on the captcha.
- After filling all the information you will have to come to a new page. Here you have to fill the member ID.
- After this you will get information about EPF balance.
- You can also get information on UMANG App
- Open your UMANG app. After that click on EPFO.
- Another page will open for the facility available to you for the employees.
Here you have to click on View Passbook. Here enter the UAN number and password. An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. After this you will be able to check your PF balance.