Employees: Notification regarding attendance in all central offices has been issued.
New Delhi: India is slowly unlocking step by step with the steady decline in corona cases and now government and private offices have been allowed to function physically. With this, from November 8, all the facilities available to government employees will end.
Now employees will have to attend office on full time basis instead of partial attendance or work from home. Biometric Attendance Recording System will be back from tomorrow, 8th November. Notification regarding biometric attendance in all central offices has been issued.
According to Umesh Kumar Bhatia, Deputy Secretary in the Government of India, in view of the Corona epidemic, concessions like calling less number of employees in offices and reducing working hours were already abolished. Now every employee will have to do it from November 8. Enter biometric attendance.
Guidelines issued in the mandate
- It will be mandatory to have sanitizer near the biometric machine
- All employees will have to sanitize their hands before and after recording attendance.
- Employees will have to maintain a distance of six feet among themselves while registering biometric attendance.
- It will be mandatory for all employees to wear a mask or face cover at all times
- Designated personnel should be deployed to clean the touchpad of the biometric machine frequently
- Biometric machines should be kept in open environment. If the machine is inside, there should be adequate natural ventilation.