LIC Jeevan Labh plan: offers both death and maturity benefit along with bonus. It offers three premium paying options, which are 10 years, 15 years and 16 years. You can choose it according to you. The minimum sum assured in this LIC policy is Rs 2 lakh.
Sum Assured: Rs 2,00,000, Term: 16, 21, 25 (Years), Premium Paying Term: 10, 15, 16 (Years) Age: 20, 30, 40 (Years)
Premium – Age – 20 Years – 30 Years – 40 Years
Annual – Rs.17450 – Rs.17,512 – Rs.17,779
Annual – Rs.11,163 – Rs.11,255 – Rs.11634″
Annual – Rs.9411 – Rs.9545 – Rs.10,015
- People between the age group of 8 to 59 years can take this policy (LIC Jeevan Labh Policy).
- The policy term can be taken from 16 to 25 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured of Rs.2 Lakhs to be taken and there is no maximum limit
- Loan is also available on payment of premium for 3 years
- The nominee gets the benefit of Sum Assured and Bonus on the premium and on the death of the policyholder.
How to make 17 lakhs
Let us tell you that if a person opts for a term plan of 16 years and 10 lakh sum assured at the age of 23, then he will have to pay Rs 233 daily for 10 years. In this way he will have to pay a total of Rs 855107. This amount will be given on maturity i.e. at the age of 39 years, which will be Rs 17,13,000.