As the festive season draws to a close, banks have started announcing bang offers for their customers. After SBI, now HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank have also announced festive offers. On Wednesday, HDFC Bank has launched Festive Treats ‘Festive Treats’ 2.0, while ICICI Bank (ICICI Bank) has announced special festival bonanza offers. Let’s know what these banks are offering to their customers in these festive offers.
HDFC Bank’s Festive Treats 2.0 has over 1000 offers for customers. Earlier the first edition of Festive Treats was a tremendous success. Festive Treats 2.0 has many offers for customers on credit cards, business loans, personal loans, auto loans and home loans etc. The bank is also offering over 2,000 hyperlocal offers through tie-ups with local traders from semi-urban and rural areas.
HDFC Bank has announced offers for retail customers as well as business customers. These include discounts on processing fees, reduced EMI, cashback, gift vouchers, among many benefits.
HDFC Bank has also tied up with retail brands to offer discounts, cashbacks and extra reward points on store and online shopping. Amazon, Tata Click, Myntra, Pepperfry, Swiggy and Growers will offer special deals during this period. Major retail and consumer brands such as Lifestyle, Bata, Monte Carlo, Vijay Sales, Kohinoor, GRT etc. will also offer cashback of between five and 15 percent on various goods and services.
HDFC Bank Festive Treats 2.0 also includes
1. HDFC Bank customers can get a cashback of up to Rs 7,000 on Apple company products (including newly launched products).
2. A shopkeeper can avail cashback of up to 22.5% and convert his purchase to No Extra Cost EMI on major brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Godrej and Panasonic.
3. The bank is offering 50% discount on processing fees on auto loans, personal loans and business growth loans. Also, zero processing fees are being offered on two-wheeler loans.
ICICI Bank is offering these offers
The bank has announced the festive bonanza on Wednesday. Here, discounts and cashbacks of thousands of rupees are being offered to customers on everything from basic brands and e-commerce platforms to luxury items. Some offers at Festive Bonanza start Thursday and some will start in the coming festive season. In Festive Bonanza, customers can avail attractive offers in categories such as electronics and gadgets, apparel and jewelry, health and wellness, grocery and food products, automobiles and furniture, and entertainment and e-learning.
Customers can get attractive discounts on top brands in Festive Bonanza. These brands include Amazon, Flipkart, Grofers, BigBacket, Jomato, Swiggy, Pepperfry, TBZ, etc. Customers can take advantage of these offers through the bank’s debit and credit cards, Internet banking and mobile apps.
They are also special in ICICI Bank’s Festive Bonanza
1. Attractive interest rates on home loans and transfer of home loans from other banks start from 6.90 percent and processing fees start from Rs 3,000.
2. EMI on Auto Loam for a period of 84 months starts at Rs 1554.
3. EMI in loans on two-wheelers starts from Rs 1,000 for a period of 36 months.
4. The attractive interest rates on instant personal loans will start from 10.50 percent.
5. Consumer Finance Loans: No Cost EMI facility on major brands home appliances and digital products. Also, there is a fast and fully digital process with minimal documents.