The special thing is that if you take a policy of more sum assured, then you get a discount on the premium. You can get a rebate of 4.5 percent on premiums ranging from 1.5 to 3 lakhs, 6% on policies of 3-5 lakhs and 7.5% for policies above 5 lakhs.
There should be a plan in which maturity of 5-5 lakhs is available on depositing 2500 rupees every month, that too everyone would like to take it twice. In this special plan, you get a maturity of Rs 10 lakh, that too twice. This eliminates the tension of your big expenditure. If any major expenses have been planned in advance, then the money of two maturities will easily handle those expenses. The name of this special plan is HDFC Sampoorn Samridhi Plus i.e. HDFC life sampoorn samridhi plus.Also Read: Jio Dhamaka internet vouchers start from just Rs 11, see details
This policy is specially designed for those people who have the responsibility of their entire family on their shoulders. If you have a child’s education, a daughter gets married, you have to save the money deposited in the name of your wife or you want to build another house later, then this plan can be useful for you. When thinking about what happens in life, you can invest in such a policy in which the benefit of maturity is given twice. Let us first know some special things of this plan-Also Read: Vi 49 Plan Discontinue In Some Circles Now Vodafone Idea Prepaid Plan Begins Rs 79 Check Details
It is in a limited period endowment plan in which life coverage is available for 100 years or life. That is, take the facility of whole life coverage in this policy. It is a limited period plan, which means that the number of years the policy is there, the premium will have to be paid for lesser yearsAlso Read: Reliance Jio Freedom Plan: Rupees 597, 247 Unlimited Data And Call With Free Offers
- There is a rule of limited premium payment term in this plan in which premium has to be paid for 5 years less than the term of the policy. Assuming the policy is of 20 years, then you have to pay the premium for 15 years only.
- In this policy, the customer can take a policy term ranging from 15 to 40 years. The premium is to be paid for 5 years less than the number of years the policy is
- The policy has the facility of Guaranteed Addition. That is, you will get 5 percent every year of the lakh you have taken insurance. This facility is available for the first 5 years of the policy
- The money of this plan is invested in equity funds, the benefit of which is given to the customers in the form of bonus.
- If the subscriber dies during the policy, his/her nominee gets the additional benefit of the Sum Assured, while the maturity amount is separate
- The customer can avail the facility to pay the premium on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis as per his convenience
- This policy is an endowment plan in which the benefit of maturity is available twice. Once the sum assured amount and the second time the bonus amount
Discount on premium
The special thing is that if you take a policy of more sum assured, then you get a discount on the premium. You can get a rebate of 4.5 percent on premiums ranging from 1.5 to 3 lakhs, 6% on policies of 3-5 lakhs and 7.5% for policies above 5 lakhs. Loan facility is available in this policy and if you want to close the plan later due to any reason, you can surrender after 2 years.Also Read: Kangana ranaut starts shooting for Tejas in Mumbai shares picture
Let’s say 25 year old Rohan has taken HDFC life sampoorn samridhi plus policy for 20 years. Rohan has kept the sum assured of the policy at Rs 5 lakh. If Rohan opts for a simple endowment plan, he will have to pay a premium of Rs 30,308 (approximately Rs 2500 per month) every year. If you take a whole life endowment plan, then you will have to pay Rs 33,826 every year.Also Read: Airtel And Jio Prepaid Plan With No Daily Data Limit Check List
Talking about maturity, in the simple endowment plan, you will get Rs 9,10,000 as a bonus in terms of 4%. This will be around Rs 15,82,500 at 8%. 9,30,000 at the rate of 4% and Rs 17,87,500 at the rate of 8% in the whole life endowment plan. You can also invest a minimum of Rs 1000 in this policy. This policy also has an accidental death cover of 5 lakhs which is available to the nominee on the death of the policyholder.