Due to the problem of blocked nose, one feels suffocated. Here are some easy steps to get rid of this problem, which can give you relief in no time.
Many people have a nosebleed problem due to a cold. Despite repeated efforts, the nose does not open. In such a situation one feels suffocated. Learn about some such remedies here, which will open your nose in no time and you will feel relieved.
1. Heat a teaspoon of mustard oil. When it is cold, put it in your nose. The nose will open shortly.
2. Mix two teaspoons of honey in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it. Do this twice a day. This will provide relief in throat problem along with opening of nose.
3. Eucalyptus oil is also very helpful in removing this problem. For this, heat a teaspoon of eucalyptus oil, then let it cool down. After this, put it in the nose. This will provide immediate relief. Doing this while sleeping every day gives a lot of benefit. But eucalyptus oil can cause slight burning sensation in the nose.
4. Boil some leaves of basil with black pepper and drink one teaspoon of honey mixed with it. You will get rest in a while.
5. Taking a few drops of eucalyptus oil in water and taking steam also gives a lot of relief. This is a very old and effective method.
6. Lemon tea is also very beneficial for opening closed nose. For this, add a little ginger, basil in a cup of water and a few grains of tea leaf to color and let it come to a boil. After this, sieve it and add lemon and honey to taste and drink it.
7. Fry the celery on low heat on the griddle. Keep in mind that it does not burn. After this, tie it in a handkerchief and smell it. This will give a lot of rest. By fomenting the chest with this bundle, the sputum in the lungs also comes out.
8. Pour a few drops of coconut oil in your nose, then take a deep breath. This will open a closed nose in no time. Keep in mind that oil should be molten. Try to drink lukewarm water throughout the day. Doing so gives a lot of comfort.
9. By making a bundle of camphor and celery, sniffing also opens the closed nose easily.