The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has taken several steps to make PF investments more transparent to its customers. In the modern digital age, EPFO customers can check EPF related services through mobile app.
Already in the past few years, EPFO has transformed its system into a way for subscribers to check their PF or EPF balance without a UAN number.
EPFO customers can check the PF balance by following a few simple steps.
How to check PF Balance without UAN number?
1. Log on the EPFO Home Page – epfindia.gov.in;
2. Click on ‘Click here to know your PF Balance’
3. Clicking on it opens a new page for you – epfoservices.in.epfo
4. Enter your state, EPF office, code, PF account number and other details
5. Click on the ‘Acknowledge button’ and ‘I agree’ option
6. Your EPF Balance will be displayed on your computer monitor or mobile display.