Aadhaar Card: If you have an Aadhaar card and it is lost, then you can easily download your card online.
Also, if you have applied for the Aadhaar card but you have not received the Aadhaar card yet, then you can download your Aadhaar card online and take a print and use it. Such Aadhaar copy is called e-Aadhaar. You can download the e-Aadhaar card online.
You can also download a copy of Aadhaar card for your records.
In this post we will see how you:
How to download Aadhaar Card?
How can you download Aadhar card from internet?
The process of downloading online cards is very simple. You need a computer and an internet connection for this.
To download the card, you will also need your enrollment number (Aadhaar nnumber).
- Visit the e-Aadhaar website. ( https://uidai.gov.in/ ).
- Click on “Download Aadhaar”. Or go to this link directly. (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/)
- Choose ‘Enrolment ID’ or ‘Aadhaar’.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or enrollment ID and other details like name, PIN code, mobile number etc.
- Click on Get One Time Password.
- Click on Confirm.
- You will get an OTP (one-time password) on your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Insert OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’.
- E-Aadhaar card will be downloaded to your computer. Keep in mind that this file is password protected. To open it, you have to enter a password.
- Your PIN code (pincode) which is written in Aadhaar, will be your password.