Aadhaar-UAN Link Online: It has become mandatory to link the Universal Account Number i.e. UAN with Aadhaar Number. Its deadline has been set tomorrow i.e. 30 November 2021. In such a situation, if UAN has not been linked with Aadhaar, then do it today. If you do not do this, then from 1st December 2021 you will have to face many problems. Due to this, while the employees will not be able to put the monthly part of their salary in the EPF account. There will also be a problem in withdrawing the same provident fund. The deadline for linking UAN with Aadhaar was first 31 May 2021, which was extended to 31 August 2021, which was last extended to 30 November 2021.
How to link UAN with Aadhaar online
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Login to the account by entering UAN and Password.
- After this, click on the KYC option in the ‘Manage’ tab.
- If you do not want to enter the Aadhaar number, then you can enter the Virtual ID number.
- Then approval will have to be given for Aadhar Based Authentication. After that click on ‘Save’ button.
- Now your request will be reflected in ‘Pending KYC’ and your employer will have to give his approval so that UAN can be linked with Aadhaar.
- Once approved, the data provided will be verified with the UIDAI data.
- After getting the approval from EPFO, Aadhaar will be linked to your PF account and you will get Verify written in front of your Aadhaar information.
How to Link Aadhaar with UAN with Umang App
- First of all download the Umang app.
- After this click on the epfo link.
- Then click on KYC service.
- Then the option ‘Aadhaar seeding’ has to be selected.
- Then enter the UAN number. Then OTP will come on your registered number.
- After entering all the details in this way, your Aadhaar will be linked with your UAN number.