Bandhan Bank savings account open online in few minutes. How to open Bandhan Bank Account in online at bandhanbank.com..,
Bandhan bank is a public sector bank established in the year 2015 in India and is one of the leading banks of the country. Opening an account in bandham bank is easy and can be done within few seconds using online services provided by the bank. If you are about to open bandhan bank account and are in search of correct and easy way to do so then you are at the right place. In this article let’s have a clear understanding of all the steps that are required to open a bandhan bank online account.
How to open Bandhan Bank Savings Account – Apply Now
- In the first step you will be required to visit the official website of the bandhan bank.
- In the home page of the bandhan bank you will see an option stating ‘account’, click on accounts option then a new page appears asking you to select for savings or current account.
- Click on ‘savings account’ option then slide down to see an option names neo+savings to continue opening your account online (or) you can also apply directly by clicking on this link www.bandhanbank.com/apply
Bandhan Bank neo saving account open online in few minutes.
- Then a new window appears on the screen with various important points for you to note down before proceeding with the next step. Click on the option that states ‘i want to open neo+digital savings account‘.
- Then click on ‘open savings account now’. In the next window enter your phone number then you will receive an OTP, enter the OTP that you have received and then click submit and a pop up asking you to allow Google to locate your location. Then you will be required to enter your email id.
- In the next step you will be required to enter your pan card details and also your aadhar card details for KYC. You will receive an OTP to your mobile number linked to the aadhar card number provided then enter the OTP in the space provided.
- Then tick the terms and conditions option and then click on the option ‘proceed to personal details’ which you will find at the bottom of the page.
- Then in the next page you will see all your details as per your aadhar card, cross check the details and enter your other details like your father’s name, mother’s name, spouse name and other related information.
- Click on proceed to income details. In the next page you will be required to provide your income details like your annual income, occupational and other boxes to be filled.
- Then you will be asked to provide your nominee details, and then you are at end of the process. You will be shown all the details you have provided till now once you click on reviews details.
- Then you can add fund to your new bandhan bank account from your debit card or using net banking then you can able to view your account number and other related documents if you wish to view the account details.
Keep visiting the page for more updates and information about the bandhan bank.