If you are a member of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), you can transfer PF online. On changing jobs, you have to transfer the money of your old EPF account to the EPF account of the new company so that you can get more interest on the total amount of PF.
New Delhi. If you have joined a new job then it is important for you to transfer your PF money to a new place. Let us tell you that if you are a member of Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), then you can transfer PF online. On changing jobs, you have to transfer the money from your old EPF account to the new company’s EPF account so that you can get more interest on the total amount of PF. Let us know how you can transfer your PF.
You can transfer PF money online sitting at home.
- First of all log in to EPFO website using UAN number and password.
- Go to Online Services on EPFO website and select a member one EPF account.
- Here again enter your UAN number or enter your old EPF member ID. This will give you all the information about your account.
- Select your old or new company to verify transfer here
- Now select the old account and generate OTP
- With entering OTP, money transfer option will start
- You will be able to see the status online in the Track Claim Status menu.
Documents to be submitted in the new company
Submit the self attested copy of online PF transfer application in PDF file to the selected company or institution within 10 days of submission of online application. After that the company will approve it. After getting the approval, the PF is transferred to the new PF account with the existing company.