Signature can be validated in Aadhaar card downloaded online very easily.
To validate digital Aadhaar card, you have to follow some steps.
By following these easy steps, you can easily validate digital signature in your digital Aadhaar card.
UIDAI i.e. Unique Indentification Authority of India has given the facility to the users that they can also download the digital copy of their Aadhaar card, this downloaded copy is considered as valid as a physical Aadhaar card copy. goes. Talking about a digital Aadhar card, it is completely verified, apart from this it also comes with a digital signature, which can be called proof of validation.
But in this digital Aadhar card that you have downloaded online, a ‘?’ If it comes with, then you have to manually validate it for authenity itself. Though if you do not do this, then your Aadhaar is going to be valid, but if you validate it yourself i.e. Digital Aadhar Card, its authenticity increases even more. After this, you know how and how you can use your Aadhaar card. Let us tell you how you can validate your digital Aadhaar card which you have downloaded online.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO VALIDATE AN AADHAAR CARD?
You can validate your digital Aadhaar card very easily by following the step very easy which we are going to tell you now. Although for this you need some things, what are these things you are going to know here. Let us know what you need to validate your Aadhaar card.
- Digital version of Aadhaar is going to be needed for you
- Apart from this, you will also need a good network connection.
HOW TO VALIDATE A DIGITAL COPY OF YOUR ONLINE AADHAAR CARD?
- Open your e-Aadhaar PDF file in your computer and enter the PIN
- Now right click on the Validate Unknown seen here, and after that you have to click on Validate Signature
- Then click on Signature Properties option
- After this click on show certificate
- After this you have to click on the show signature certificate button
- After that you have to mark the path name NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center ‘, after that you have to click on the Trust tab, after that you will have to go to’ Add to Trusted Identities’
- From the Security pop-up Windows, you have to click OK.
- By pressing the check button on ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ you will have to click OK twice, after which it will be closed and you are about to move to the next window.
- After that you have to click on Validate Signature, after which the process of validation is going to start.
After this, when you open this base, you will see this signature validation here. That means you are here now? Not going to be seen.