IDBI Bank: With digital life, banking services have also become much easier, most banks have started such facilities that customers do not have to come to the bank branch.
Till now, customers do not need to go to the bank branch to open an account. IDBI Bank has started the video KYC.
New Delhi: Now you do not need to go to the bank branch to open your account in the bank. You can do this work only with a videocoll. Many banks have introduced video KYC facility.
IDBI Bank started video KYC
In this episode, IDBI Bank has also started the facility of video account opening (VAO) to open a savings account. In this facility a customer can open an account sitting at home or office. For this, the customer does not need to fill any physical form nor does he have to go through a process by going to the branch. According to IDBI Bank, VAO is a completely contactless and paperless facility.
How to open a savings account with Video-KYC
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website of IDBI Bank https://www.idbibank.in . Go to
2. In this, you have to click on the video KYC option. Isre Bagh video KYC link will open
3. After this you will go to a new page. Fill all the information, click continue
4. Then fill in your PAN and click continue.
5. You will get an OTP on your e-mail. Fill it in.
6. Fill in your personal information
7. Fill account details and click continue, your application complete happened
IDBI Bank also WhatsApp banking
In October last year, IDBI Bank started its banking facilities on WhatsApp. In WhatsApp banking, customers can get many facilities like balance information, check book request and statement etc. You can know the interest rates of the bank, as well as information about bank branches and ATMs is also found on WhatsApp.
Bank of Baroda also started WhatsApp banking
Bank of Baroda has started the Bank of Baroda banking service. Bank of Baroda In this, customers can also get their balance information, mini statement, check status, checkbook request, debit card block through WhatsApp. Those who are not customers of the bank can also take advantage of some of its facilities.