This facility ranges from Rs 10000 to Rs 20000 with daily transaction limit. This facility is currently available only in some bank ATMs. To avail the cardless cash withdrawal facility, customers have to download the mobile app of the respective bank.
New Delhi: Selected banks across the country allow their customers to withdraw cash from ATMs without using debit or credit cards. This facility ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 with a daily transaction limit. This facility is currently available only in some bank ATMs.
To avail the cardless cash withdrawal facility, customers have to download the mobile app of the respective bank. State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) and RBL Bank offer cardless cash withdrawals to their customers, who can withdraw cash 24×7 anywhere in India.
SBI Cardless Cash Withdrawal:
- The SBI account holder has to click on YONO Cash after logging into the YONO app.
- After going to the ATM section, enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM.
- SBI will then send you a vago cash transaction number on your registered mobile.
- Use this number and PIN at any SBI cardless transaction ATM for cash withdrawal.
- In ATM, select the first page card lash option of ATM and then enter YONO cash and details.
ICICI Bank cardless cash withdrawal
- Log into the ‘iMobile’ app and select ‘Services’ and ‘Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM’.
- Now enter the amount, choose your account number, create a 4 digit temporary PIN and submit it.
- You will get an OTP (One Time Password) immediately.
- Go to any ICICI Bank ATM and choose Cardless Cash Withdrawal.
- Click enter mobile number.
- Input your temporary PIN and then select the amount for withdrawal.
Bank of Baroda’s cardless cash withdrawal facility
- Open the BOB M mobile banking application and generate an OTP for cardless transactions.
- Login to BOB Mobile Banking and click on the Premium Services tab.
- Click Cash on mobile service on the next screen.
- Choose your account number, enter the amount and submit it.
- After submitting the request, an OTP will be sent to your bank registered mobile number.
- With this OTP, visit your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM and select the Cash on Mobile option on the ATM screen.
- Enter the OTP that has been sent to your mobile number and enter the amount.