If you are planning to invest in LIC policy, then today we will tell you about such a policy, in which you can get up to Rs 27.60 lakh by investing Rs 43 per day.
New Delhi: Many types of schemes are run by LIC, through which customers get money on need. LIC Jeevan Umang policy is one of these. In this policy, customers have to deposit only Rs 43 per day and in return you get a full Rs 27.60 lakh. If you also want to create a big fund together, then let us tell you how you can easily create this fund-
LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy can be taken by a child of minimum 3 months and maximum age of 55 years. . This policy will give you coverage till the age of 100 years. You can also get a loan under this policy. Apart from this, the premium paying term in this policy is 15, 20, 25 and 30 years, after which you will get Rs 27.60 lakh. Apart from this, it includes guaranteed survival benefits.
How to get 27.60 lakhs If we
Talk about the monthly premium of LIC Jeevan Umang policy, then it works out to about Rs 1302. At the same time, its annual premium is Rs 15,298. If any person runs the policy for 30 years, then his investment amount will be Rs 4.58 lakh, after which the investor will start getting returns every year from the 31st year as per the rules. Its annual return will be Rs 40,000. If you keep taking returns of Rs 40,000 till the age of 100, then the benefit amount will be Rs 27.60 lakh.
Here is the specialty of the policy-
- In this plan the policyholder gets cover till the age of 100 years
- On maturity or the death of the policyholder, a lump sum amount is given to his family members.
- People from 90 days to 55 years of age can invest in it
- Premium Paying Term i.e. PPT fixed for 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- All installments have been paid till the premium is over, then Minimum amount with guarantee to the policyholder
- 8 percent return of life insurance every year for life
- Small investment in this policy gives money for life.
According to LIC, the plan offers annual benefits from the end of the premium till the age of 99 years and a lump sum amount to be paid to the nominee in the event of the maturity of the policy or the death of the life assured during the policy term. The premium amount for this policy will be 25000 thousand or its multiples and will be available with options of 15, 20, 25, 30 years. In this, the life insurance cover is for life and you do not have to pay any separate premium for this.