India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Indian Postal Department. 144 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks have been removed in Gujarat Circle. The last date to apply for these posts is 5 August. Tenth pass candidates can apply for these posts. Interested candidates can see detailed notifications by going to appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in. Online applications for Gujarat circle started from July 10, applications can be made till July 31. Selection of qualified candidates will be on the basis of merit i.e. there will be no written examination. Merit will be made on the basis of marks in 10th. Postal Assistant, Postman, Multitasking Staff under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak.
Important application dates-
Application Start Date: 10-07-2020
Last Date of Application: 30-07-2020
– 18 to 27 years for Postman or Postal Assistant. At the same time, people between 18 and 25 years of age can apply for multi tasking staff.
– Passed class X from recognized school board of education. Candidates who passed the Class X examination in the first attempt will be given preference.
– Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
Must have knowledge of Gujarati language.
GDS Recruitment Application Process:
– Candidates have to apply online. For this, first login the website (http://appost.in/gdsonline). Then clicking on the link on the left side on the homepage of Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, the advertisement of appointment will open. Check your eligibility with advertising.
– To apply online, click on the option of Apply Online.
– Registration has to be done before online application. For this, click on the registration link in the ‘Steps to Apply’ section on the homepage. In the form that opens, enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc. and click on submit details button. Registration number will be received on completion of registration. Make a note of it.
– Then go to the homepage again. Pay the fee first. For this, click on the pay-online link and process the payment as instructed. After this, click on the ‘Apply online here’ link. After this, enter the registration number and click on the submit button.
– Select the circle on the next webpage. After doing this, the application form will appear. After that complete the application process as instructed.