India Post Recruitment 2022: India Post has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens to apply for Postman, Mail Guard and other posts. Interested candidates can download the recruitment notification from India Post website indiapost.gov.in. Applications for these posts will be accepted on 23rd September 2022 till 5 PM.
As per the notice, a total of 98,083 vacancies are available and they are to be filled through the recruitment drive. The government has approved the recruitment of these vacant posts in 23 circles across the country.
India Post Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
1. Postman – 59099 Posts
2. Mailguard – 1445 Posts
3. Multi-Tasking (MTS) – 37539 Posts
India Post Recruitment 2022: Qualification
The eligibility criteria and educational qualification are different for all the posts. Some candidates must have completed their class 10th and should have a basic understanding of computers. For other posts, the candidate must have 10+2 degree from a recognized institute. To know the complete details about the eligibility criteria for all the posts, candidates must check the recruitment notification available on the official website.
The Indian Postal Department has fixed the minimum age of the youth applying for the post office job as 18 years and maximum 32 years.
Apply like this
- Visit the official website of Indian Post, indiapost.gov.in.
- Here you have to click on the button of Post Office Recruitment in the homepage.
- After that click on India Post Recruitment 2022 link.
- Click on Register button. Enter your mobile number to proceed.
- Fill India Post Office Recruitment Form 2022 and upload required documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.