Passport Renewal: You do not need to travel to any office or go somewhere to get your Passport Renewal.
You can get your Passport Renew online at home. To get the passport renewed, you have to follow some steps.
Passport is very important for going from one country to another. If you go abroad again and again, you will know that the Passport Validity is only a few days and it expires after a few days. In such a situation, we have to get Passport Renewal. To get Passport Reissue, you should know how to renew passport.
If you repeatedly go to other countries like America, Japan, then you need a passport. If the validity of your passport is over, you can get it done online at Passport Renewal. Its process is quite easy and you can renew your passport in a few steps.
How to renew passport online? (How to Reissue passport online?)
You do not need to travel to any office or go somewhere to get your Passport Renewal. You can get your Passport Renew online at home. To get the passport renewed, you have to follow some steps.
– First of all you have to go to Passport Seva Portal https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
– Here you have to click on New User Registration.
– After clicking on it, you will be asked for some details. For example, which Passport Office you want to apply, your name, surname, date of birth, email ID, password, hint question and hint answer. Fill all these information and click on the register.
– After clicking on the register, an email from Passport Seva Portal will come to your email ID which will have an Activation Link. You have to re-enter your ID and password by clicking on that link and activate your account.
– After this, you will be asked to login once again. After login, you can proceed to Passport Renew process.
After login, you have to click on Apply for Fresh Passport / Re-issue of Passport.
After clicking on it, you have to download the Passport Renewal Application Form from here. Which will appear in your Alternative 1.
– After filling the Passport Application Form properly, you have to upload it right here.
– You will see the option of uploading in Alternative 2. Click on it and process it further.