Indian Railway Update: A few days ago, Union Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav had indicated that special trains would be stopped soon. After this, Indian Railways has changed the number of 31 trains. These trains will be run with their old numbers from Thursday, 18 November 2021.
There is big news for those traveling by train. Indian Railways is running special trains for the convenience of passengers during and after the Corona crisis. These special trains are running with 0 special number. The restrictions imposed due to Corona virus are being gradually removed. In this direction, Indian Railways is also working fast to normalize its services. Railways has also removed the ‘special’ status given to trains. With this, most of the trains have now returned on the tracks.
Railway Minister gave indications
Let us tell you, a few days ago, Union Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav had indicated that soon these special trains would be stopped. In special trains, passengers have to pay 30 percent more fare than normal trains. He had said that at present 95 percent mail express trains have returned on track. Let us tell you that about 25 percent of these trains are running in the special category. Now the Railways has changed the number of 31 more trains. These trains will be run with their old numbers from Thursday, 18 November 2021.
Special tag removed from the numbers of these trains
According to Captain Shashi Kiran, Chief Public Relations Officer of North Western Railway, the number has been changed on North Western Railway from November 18, 2021 due to 31 more special trains operating as normal rail service.
1. Train No. 02473, Bikaner-Bandra Terminus will run from Regular No. 22473.
2. Train number 02496 will run from Kolkata-Bikaner regular number 12496.
3. Train number 02987 will run from Sealdah-Ajmer regular number 12987.
4. Train number 02989 will run from Dadar-Ajmer regular number 12989.
5. Train number 04711 will run from Haridwar-Sriganganagar regular number 14711.
6. Train number 04712 will run from Sriganganagar-Haridwar regular number 14712.
7. Train number 04818, Dadar-Bhagat Ki Kothi will run from regular number 20484.
8. Train number 09612 will run on Amritsar-Ajmer regular number 19612.
9. Train number 09614 will run on Amritsar-Ajmer regular number 19614.
10. Train No. 09707 will run from Bandra Terminus-Sriganganagar Regular No. 14702.
11. Train number 02440 will run from Sriganganagar-Nanded regular number 12440.
12. Train number 02464, Jodhpur-Delhi Sarai Rohilla will run from regular number 12464.
13. Train number 02467 will run from Jaisalmer-Jaipur regular number 12467.
14. Train number 02475 will run from Hisar-Coimbatore regular number 22475.
15. Train number 02483 will run from Jodhpur-Gandhidham regular number 22483.
16. Train number 02485 will run from Nanded-Sriganganagar regular number 12485.
17. Train No. 02497 will run from Sriganganagar-Tiruchirappalli Regular No. 22497.
18. Train number 02977 will run from Ernakulam-Ajmer regular number 12977.
19. Train No. 02979 will run from Bandra Terminus-Jaipur Regular No. 12979.
20. Train number 04703 will run from Jaisalmer-Lalgarh regular number 14703.