Monday, August 15, 2022
HomeFinanceInvest ₹ 50 daily in NPS and get retirement strategy ₹ 34...

Invest ₹ 50 daily in NPS and get retirement strategy ₹ 34 lakh: How to invest?

One of these is a new pension system, you don’t need to suffer financial problems in old age by investing in this scheme

New Delhi: Money is necessary to make money, but more importantly, knowing where to invest it will give you a good return. If you want to make money with these savings without risk, you have many investment options here,




Save Rs 50 daily and earn 34 lakhs:

One of these new pension ( Pension ), system of investing in this project, you need to experience financial problems do not come with old age. You make Rs 50 per day in NPS and you get Rs 34 lakh on retirement. It is very easy to invest in it. NPS is a market related investment.

How to invest in NPS?

NPS is a market-related retirement-based investment option. Under this scheme, NPS Money is invested in two parts, namely equity, stock market and debt, government bonds and corporate bonds. Only at the time of account opening can you decide how much NPS money goes into equity. Usually 75% of the money goes to equity. This means that you are expecting a slightly higher return than PPF or EPF.You can now start the task horatiruvudu we have to say to you, if you have an investment ( INVEST ), to make more money, then you can save Rs 50 per day enpiesnalli place does not matter.

Suppose you are 25 years old at this time. If you invest 1500 rupees per month in NPS, ie Rs 50 per day. You retire after 60 years. You invest continuously for 35 years. Now you have to pay a cent. Suppose you got a profit of 10. So when you retire, your total pension wealth will be Rs 34 lakh.

Start of investment in NPS

Age 25 years
1500 investments per month
Investment period 35 years
Estimated income 10%

NPS of investment

The total investment of Rs 6.30 lakh and
the total interest of Rs 27.9 lakh in
pension wealth of Rs 34.19 lakh and
total tax savings of Rs 1.89 lakh

How much pension do you get?

Now that you can’t withdraw all this money at once, you can withdraw 60 percent of it and put the remaining 40 percent into an annuity plan so that you get a pension every month. Suppose you put 40% of your money into an annuity. So you will be able to withdraw a large sum of Rs 20.51 lakh and if the interest is 8 per cent, the pension will be Rs 9,000 per month.

Pension Account

40
%
of Annual Estimated Interest Rate 8% Total Amount Rs 20.51 Lakh
Monthly Pension

We started investing here at the age of 25. If you start investing early, your pension corpus is huge. The amount of the pension depends on how much money you invest monthly, at what age you start investing and how much you get. The example we have taken here is taken as estimated income. It will be different in each case.

Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya, has 5 years of experience in writing Finance Content, Entertainment news, Cricket and more. He has done BA in English. He loves to Play Sports and read books in free time. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @ praveshmaurya24@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments