IRCTC Rail Connect app: Can book train tickets online in minutes, will get rid of long line mess
IRCTC Rail Connect app: There was a time when people had to stand in line at the railway station for hours in order to book a train ticket, or the agent had to book a tick by paying more money. But this has become the old method now because technology has made it extremely easy. Now you can book a train ticket for anywhere within a few minutes of sitting at home. Where earlier laptops and desktops were used for this, now smartphones have taken this place. Here we are giving you step by step information to book online train tickets with the help of smartphone.
This is how you can book train tickets from smartphone
- To book a train ticket from a smartphone, you must first go to the Google Play Store and download and install the IRCTC Rail Connect app.
- After the app is installed, open it and login to it. For this you must have login ID. If there is no login ID, first register and create an ID.
- The option to register is given in the app and for this you will be asked for some personal information like name, age and mail-id etc.
- Once the login id is created, login to the app and click on Plan My Journey Plan My Journey option.
- Here you have to enter your destination. Like you have to go from Delhi to Agra, in the boarding option, write Delhi and destination to Agra.
- After that click on travel date select and then search.
- Clicking on the search will open the train list in front of you. Where you can select the train at your convenience. Also, there will be an option to select coaches and seats.
- After selecting the train, coach and seat, click on the book button and there you will get to know the fare of the train. With this, the option of Go To Passenger will be seen.
- You can also add other people traveling with you by clicking Go To Passenger. After this, click on the payment and book the ticket. Also Read: SBI Account Holders: Important news for customers using SBI’s Debit Card, linking PAN card will be mandatory for such transactions