To take this policy, the minimum age should be 30 years and the daughter’s age should be one year. This will reduce the time limit of this policy according to the daughter’s age.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest government insurance company in the country. Perhaps this is the reason that even today whenever the name of the policy comes, the first trust of people is on LIC. Today, you are telling about one such policy of LIC, in which you can raise a huge amount for your daughter’s studies and marriage by investing 121 rupees per day. The name of this policy of LIC is Kanyadan Policy. Let’s know the complete details about this scheme…
The purpose of this scheme is to provide savings to parents for their daughter’s education and marriage. These are beneficial for both low and high income people. It guarantees the safety of capital with fixed income. In this, you will get 27 lakh rupees for depositing Rs 121 daily.
Premium amount to be paid for three years
The special thing about this policy is that this plan is for 25 years, but you have to pay the premium only for 22 years. The family will not have to pay any premium if the insured dies in the middle of the policy. At the same time, the daughter will get 1 lakh rupees every year during the remaining years of the policy.
To take this policy, the minimum age should be 30 years and the daughter’s age should be one year. This will reduce the time limit of this policy according to the daughter’s age. This policy can also be taken for a low or high premium. The policy holder is allowed to surrender the policy under this scheme after paying the premium of 3 years.
Many benefits are available in the policy
• On the death of the insured in any accident, the family will get 20 lakh rupees.
• If the insured dies in the middle of the policy, the family will get Rs 10 lakh.
• Death benefit to the policy holder will be given in the annual installment.
• Minimum insurance of one lakh rupees is available in the policy of policy. There is no maximum limit.
• In the policy, if the account holder pays the premium for 3 consecutive years.
• Loan can be availed if the account is active. Loan is available on active account.
In case of LIC grant policy, it is opened in the name of the guardian of the daughter.
• 18 years in the policy is a condition of paying the premium.
• Installment is waived on permanent disability of father in grant.