Under the LIC Saral Pension Scheme, the application is made from the age of 40 to the age of 80 years. You can take advantage of this pension scheme after 60 years of retirement by paying a one-time premium amount.
There is such a scheme of LIC, under which you can take advantage of pension plan for life by paying premium money only once. Under this scheme, minimum to maximum money can be invested, on the basis of which pension amount is given to you. This plan is one of the popular scheme of LIC, which is known as LIC Saral Pension Yojana, it is also called as Intermediate Annual Plan.
Under the LIC Saral Pension Yojana, people from the age of 40 years to the age of 80 years can apply. You can take advantage of this pension scheme after 60 years of retirement by paying a one-time premium amount. Under this scheme, you are given two options, pension is stopped after death during a single account. In the second option, you can open a joint account, in which the pension amount will continue to be received by the other person after the death of one.
Important things for LIC Saral Pension Scheme
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 40 years to 80 years.
- For the policy, the minimum amount for purchase should be Rs 1000 and there is no limit on the maximum amount.
- Candidates can take this policy from LIC company.
- The maximum purchase amount depends on the customer.
These documents required
Can apply like this
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official link of the LIC firm website.
- Go to Saral Pension Scheme here Click on Apply Now for New Saral Pension Scheme.
- Once the application form is opened, fill the details asked in it and attach the documents.
- At last click on submit button to submit the application.