In the New Jeevan Anand policy of Life Insurance Corporation, you get life cover even at maturity. Which can be started from the age of 18 years. Let us also tell you its complete details.
You get many benefits in LIC’s New Jeevan Anand policy. Its biggest feature is that you get life time cover in it. Along with this, the benefit of bonus is also given. In this policy, you are protected for life. You do not have to pay anything after the premium has been paid for a certain period of time. That is, as long as your life is there, you keep getting risk free cover.Also Read: Why Provident Fund is the perfect fund? Here understand the complete ABCD of EPF, how VPF also does wonders
Let us tell you that in the Corona era, investors have started giving a prominent place to insurance investment in their portfolio. The reason for this is that you do not have to take any kind of risk in LIC plan. With guaranteed earnings, there is a lot of help for the nominee and family after you. Let us also tell you what kind of benefits you get in LIC’s New Jeevan Anand policy.Also Read: IRCTC offers cashback discount in fares for woman passengers on rakshabandhan, see details
What is New Jeevan Anand Policy after all?
- People in the age group of 18 years to 50 years can take this policy.
- This policy can be taken for a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- You have to take a minimum basic sum assured of Rs 1 lakh in this policy. There is no maximum limit.
- The maximum maturity age of this policy is 75 years.
- You continue to get the risk cover as long as you are alive even after the term of the policy is over.
- If the policyholder dies midway, the nominee or family gets the money.
- You can also buy this scheme online.
- The premium of this policy can be paid annually, half yearly or even every month.
After all, what is the calculation
If a 25-year-old youth has taken a plan of five lakh rupees for 21 years, then he will have to pay an annual premium of Rs 27010 annually. That is, in a month you will have to pay a premium of Rs 2251. If this is viewed per day, the premium will be Rs 75. That is, its total investment will be Rs 5.67 lakh.Also Read: ITR Filing: Income tax is not worth earning, yet tax return should be filed, many benefits are available
Bonus is also available
In the New Jeevan Anand policy, you are also given the benefit of bonus. At present, you are getting a bonus of Rs 42 to Rs 48 per thousand. It is constantly changing in this. Let’s say that you are getting Rs 48 per thousand bonus then your bonus per year will be 24 thousand and in 21 years your total bonus will be Rs 5,04,000. After maturity, you will get a final bonus of Rs 20 per 1000 rupees, which will be about 10 thousand rupees on the amount of 5 lakhs.Also Read: PNB home loan offer zero processing fee documentatio
It gets benefits
- If the policyholder dies midway, then the nominee will get 125% of the sum assured.
- Tax benefit is also available for premium payment under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- No tax is levied on the amount received at the time of maturity or death.