Looking to earn some money while sitting at home in lockdown? By using Reliance Jio’s JioPOS Lite app, you can earn money by recharging others.
Reliance Jio customers can earn money from home during lockdown time. With the help of Reliance Jio’s JioPOS Lite app, you can earn money by recharging others mobile number. This app is available for download on Google Play Store. There is no requirement of any documents for this. You can easily download it and start using it. You will get 4.16 percent of the recharge as commission. Let’s now see what you have to do to earn money from this app.
How to register on the app
- The first is to download the JioPOS Lite app from the Google Play Store.
- Then open it and tap on ‘Allow All’. In this, access to SMS, contacts and location has to be approved.
- Then the sign in \ sign up page will appear, tap on sign up in it.
- In this, you will have to enter your email ID and live number.
- Then tap on Generate OTP. After doing this, Jio will send OTP to your registered mobile number within a few seconds.
- Then enter the received OTP and tap on Validate OTP. The system will automatically validate the OTP.
- After this, your details like name and e-mail ID will automatically appear on the screen.
- Then tap on the Choose your work location option.
- After this, you will see a map, where you have to bring the pin drop to the correct address. Then tap on Done.
- Then tick both boxes so that you will accept the terms and conditions. Tap on Continue.
- You have registered with it. Then tap on Done and proceed.
mPin generation process
- After this, the user has to generate mPin, which the user will need to validate every transaction.
- For this, open the app again and tap on the sign in. Then enter your live number and tap on Generate OTP.
- Will get OTP again. Enter OTP and click Validate OTP.
- You can add four numbers of mPin and confirm it by putting it again.
- Then tap Set Up.
How to add money to wallet
- After this, you have to load the money in your digital wallet.
- You will see Wallet Balance on the homepage. You have to tap on Load Money. Instead, you can select this option by going to the ladder on the left side.
- Then you have to enter the amount for your digital wallet. Instead you can tap on the given option, which includes 500, 100 etc.
- Your margin will already be included in this amount. The joining fee for this program is 1000 rupees. For the first time, you have to enter a minimum balance of 1000. After this, you will not have minimum Rs 200 and no maximum limit.
- Then tap on Proceed. You can enter money through many means including UPI, Debit Card, Net Banking, Jio Money, Paytm etc. Complete the transaction by selecting your option.
- After completion, you will see the message that the money has come in the wallet. It will also be seen on the home page.
- Finally tap on Done.
- To recharge you can tap Recharge on the home screen or on the ladder. Then you have to enter the customer’s live number and tap on submit.
- After this, you have to select a plan from the list and tap on Buy.
- Then you have to validate it by inserting your mPin.
- After this, the message will appear on the screen with the transaction ID.
- Finally tap on Done.
To see your earnings on the app, you can go to My Earnings on the home screen or ladder. From here you can add money to the wallet. Go to the passbook to track the transaction. The last 20-day transaction can be seen here. Here we are also seen by going to Load Money and Recharge Options.