-Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2020: Central and State Governments are running many schemes with a view to promote women empowerment and higher education of daughters.
Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana (MKSY) is being run for daughters in Bihar.
Under this scheme, the government bears the expenses ranging from the birth of daughters to their studies.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2020: Central and state governments are running various schemes aimed at promoting women empowerment and higher education of daughters. Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana (MKSY) is being run for daughters in Bihar. Under this scheme, the government bears the expenses ranging from the birth of daughters to their studies. The government provides a total of 51,100 aid to daughters under this scheme. The purpose of this plan is that no one should consider their daughters as a burden, but should think of making their future bright.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, the girl child of the state gets financial assistance from her birth to graduation. This amount will be given in different installments. The government transfers two thousand rupees to an account on the birth of a girl child. At the same time, after getting one year of age and making Aadhaar card, one thousand rupees will be available for two years. Two thousand rupees will be given after the age of 2 years. After passing 12th, you will get 10,000 and after completing graduation, you will get Rs 25,000. In this way, a girl gets a total of 51,100.
the scheme: The girl child must be a resident of Bihar to take advantage of this scheme. All students studying in primary or secondary level school or in 12th standard are eligible for the scheme. In this scheme, financially weaker students will be given priority. The scheme will not be applicable to the daughters of parents working in the government sector. Only two single family girls will get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this scheme, you have to visit the Anganwadi center. Here, after receiving the application form, after filling all the information in it, you have to submit the necessary documents to the Anganwadi worker.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Scheme Introduction and Need
The social fabric of India is complex and sensitive in itself. Social, religious, educational and family circumstances have been discriminatory for women and girls since time immemorial. Due to adversities and discrimination prevalent in the society such as: female feticide, unequal sex ratio, child marriage and negative thinking of the family towards girls, girls / women are often deprived of their fundamental rights like life, protection, health and education. . Constant efforts are also being made at the government and non-governmental levels to remove these social evils. In view of this environment, a new initiative is being taken by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, which is very important. This scheme is being launched by the state government to provide new opportunities for development along with social security to the girls and women. As a result, while efforts will be made to prevent unilateral acts like female feticide and child marriage, on the other hand, girls will get an opportunity to move towards higher education and employment opportunities. Women’s empowerment is the commitment of the present Uttar Pradesh government.
Implementation Level of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana will be implemented in 6 categories as follows: –
- First class newborn girls born on or after 01/04/2019 will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 2000.
- Second class will include girls who have undergone complete immunization within one year and are not born before 01/04/2018, will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 1000.
- The third category will include girls who have taken admission in the first class during the current academic session, will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 2000.
- Class IV will include girls who have taken admission in class VI during the current academic session, to be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 2000.
- Fifth category will include girls who have taken admission in 9th class during the current academic session, will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 3000.
- The Sixth category will include all girls who have passed 10th / 12th standard and have taken admission in a bachelor’s degree or at least two-year diploma during the current academic session, will be benefited with a lump sum of Rs 5000.
Eligibility Qualifications of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Scheme
1. The beneficiary’s family is a resident of Uttar Pradesh and has a permanent residence certificate, wherein the ration card / Aadhaar card / voter identity card / electricity / telephone bill will be valid.
2. The annual family income of the beneficiary should be maximum Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
3. Only two girls of a family will get the benefit of the scheme.
4. There should be a maximum of two children in the family.
5. If a woman has twin children from the second delivery, the girl will also be allowed benefit as the third child. If a woman has a girl child from the first delivery and there are only two twins from the second delivery, only in such a state will the benefit of all three girls be allowed.
6. If a family has adopted an orphan girl, maximum two girls will be the beneficiaries of this scheme, including the biological children of the family and the legal children adopted.