Modi government is going to give good news to government employees of the country!

0
75

Government employees of the country are going to get very good news before Holi.



According to media reports, the Modi government may increase dearness allowance by 4 percent. This will significantly increase the salary of central government employees. This will benefit 50 lakh central government employees and 61 lakh pensioners.

According to media reports, after the announcement of the All India Consumer Price Index and the presentation of the Union Budget 2021 in Parliament, the increase in dearness allowance by 4 percent has increased. According to sources, the government may increase dearness relief allowance by 4 percent. You can also pay other outstanding allowances.

Also Read: UP Budget 2021: Free corona vaccine, tablet to students, DA reinstatement … know what else in the Yogi government’s box?

The government’s announcement on DA hike will be based on the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission. Currently, central employees get a DA of 17 percent. Therefore A further increase of 4 percent would take the total DA to 21 percent.



After the Corona crisis, all eyes are on the government’s announcement. The DA is expected to increase in the period from January to June 2021.

 

Helpful Video

Featured Video : Voter ID Card Online kaise Apply karen | How to apply voter ID Card Online





Article first Appeared on Informalnewz

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here