Unlock-3 has been implemented in the new month i.e. August. Many things related to your pocket have changed in this month. These changes are related to other important things including banking, insurance. Let’s know in detail ..
– Customers of Bank of Maharashtra, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and RBL Bank will now have to pay minimum balance charge. In fact, due to the Corona crisis most of the banks in the country had given relief on the minimum balance charge, but since July, banks have implemented it once again.
IRDA, an organization regulating insurance companies, has changed the rules related to car-bike insurance. From 1 August 2020, there will be no need for third party and own damage insurance for four wheeler or two wheelers. IRDA had withdrawn the rules for long term packaged third party and on-damage insurance policy in June.
– This month, the new installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is also coming to the account of farmers. Under this scheme, farmers are given 6 thousand rupees annually. This year due to Corona, the first installment was given only in April.
– Oil companies have increased the price of aircraft fuel by three percent. This is the fifth consecutive increase in the price of aircraft turbine fuel in two months.
– However, LPG prices remain at the previous level. Let us know that on July 1, the non-subsidized 14.2 kg gas cylinder was increased by one rupee to Rs 594 in Delhi.
– LPG price reached Rs 858.50 per cylinder in February. At the same time, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel.