Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for Minority Community launched by National Scholarship Portal. Under the scheme, students from minority community who have done PhD from class 11th get benefits.
New Delhi: NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021: Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for Minority Community has been started by the National Scholarship Portal. Under the scheme, students from minority community who have done PhD from class 11th get benefits. Higher education and financial assistance are provided to the students. Under the scheme, the employability skills of the students are also enhanced.
Eligibility (NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Eligibility)
- Have taken admission in class 11th, 12th, UG, PG, technical, business course, MPhil or PhD course.
- Have scored at least 50% in the previous examination.
- Students should be from Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi community.
- The annual income of the family should be Rs 2 lakh.
Benefits (NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Benefits)
- Students will get up to Rs 7,000 as admission fee and tuition fee (hosteler and day scholars) for class 11th and 12th.
- 10 thousand rupees will be available every year for doing technical and business courses (hostellers and day scholars) at the level of class 11th and 12th.
- Scholarship up to Rs 3,000 will be given for admission and studies in UG and PG as Hostel and Day Scholar.
Documents (NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Documents)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photo
- Self-declared certificate of minority community
- Self attested mark sheet of previous class
- Fee slip of the course in which you have taken admission
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account number
How To Apply (NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021 How To Apply)
- To apply, visit the link of this website scholarships.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, read the guidelines and fill in the details.
- Domicile Certificate, Scholarship Type (Post Matric), Scheme Type, Gender, Applicant Name, Birth Date, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter bank details and select Aadhar Number or Bank Account Number.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and fill the form.
- Generate a password from the Application ID displayed on your screen and fill in the login details to login later.