application can be done sitting at home, now any person can apply for ration card online at home. For this, each state has started a website on its behalf. You can apply by visiting the website of the respective state where the natives are. Ration card is made of two types. One BPL category and one without BPL category. According to income, you can choose which ration card you have to apply for.
- For example, if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then you can access the form by downloading https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx .
- On the other hand, applicants living in Bihar, hindiyojana.in/apply-ration-card-bihar/ and Maharashtra can apply by clicking on mahafood.gov.in. hindiyojana . In / apply – ration – card – bihar / and Maharashtra applicants can apply by clicking on mahafood.gov.in.
- If the applicant wants to apply for the ration card can also apply in the Common Service Center.
- Aadhar card, voter ID, passport can be given as an ID proof to make a ration card.
- If this card is not there, then any card, health card, driving license issued by the government can be given.
- You will have to pay a fee of five to 45 rupees along with applying for a ration card.
- After the application is submitted, it is sent for field verification. The officer examines the information filled in the form and confirms it.
- This inquiry is completed within 30 days of applying.
- If the investigation is found correct, the ration card is issued within 30 days
One Nation – One Ration Card Scheme implemented
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the central government has implemented the One Nation-One Ration Card scheme. Nobody sleeps hungry in the country, therefore, the migrant can take ration from the ration depot of any state with the help of this card. By August 2020, this system will be applicable throughout the country. In the One Nation, One Ration Card Scheme, any citizen living in the country will have only one ration card. He will be able to take ration from anywhere. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those who have ration card. Ration card holders will be able to buy grain at a lower price from government ration shops in any part of the country.
- The poor will get the biggest benefit of that scheme.
- Those who migrate from one place to another will get benefit.
- It will also help to stop fake ration card.
- The system of connecting all ration cards to the Aadhar card and distributing food grains through the Point of Sale, PoS machine will start soon.
- 85 percent of Aadhaar cards have been connected to point of sale (POS) machines.
- 100 percent POS machines have been installed in 22 states.
, 63 lakh loans worth Rs 86,000 crore were approved for agriculture .