The Aadhaar card has become a part of every Indian’s life today. Verification can be done very quickly and easily using Aadhaar. Structure of Aadhaar According to the UIDAI, the use of Aadhaar is completely safe. If the information of the person printed on the Aadhaar card is being known to someone, then through him you cannot access your other private data.
The Aadhaar card has become a part of every Indian’s life today. Verification can be done very quickly and easily using Aadhaar. Structure of Aadhaar According to the UIDAI, the use of Aadhaar is completely safe. If the information of the person printed on the Aadhaar card is being known to someone, then through him you cannot access your other private data. Talking about a digital Aadhar card, it is completely verified, apart from this it also comes with a digital signature, which can be called proof of validation.
Ever wondered why the digital signature on the Aadhar card’s electronic copy (e-copy) has a question mark (?) And what does it mean? In fact, the yellow color in the same place after the soft copy of each Aadhaar was released. Sibal arrives. The question mark indicates that the person’s e-Aadhaar does not have Digital Signature Validatory / Verified, whereas after verifying it, the green tick / tick mark (✓) will start coming in the same place. That is, then your Aadhaar card will be validated. Know the procedure for verifying digital signature in e-Aadhaar:
What is digital signature
It is a type of electronic signature. This is indeed a strong proof of your identity. Just like your browsing is unique, digital signature is also unique. It occurs in N restricted form due to security reasons. Once you digitally sign a document, no change is possible.
To connect your digital signature to E-Aadhaar, your computer must be connected to an Internet connection. After this, the ‘validity unknown’ icon will click on ‘right click’ and then on ‘validate signature’. Here you will find the sign in window, click on ‘Signature Properties’. After this, click on ‘Show Certificate’.
How to validate a digital copy of your online Aadhaar card?
- Open your e-Aadhaar PDF file in your computer and enter the PIN
- Now right click on the Validatory Unknown is seen here, and after that you have to click on Validative Cinematography.
- Then click on the Signature Properties option
- After this click on show certificate
- After this you have to click on the show signature certificate button
- After that you have to mark the path name NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center ‘, after that you have to click on the Trust tab, after that you will have to go to’ Add to Trusted Identities’
- From the security pop-up windows, you have to click OK.
- By pressing the check button on ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ you will have to click OK twice, after which it will be closed and you are about to move to the next window.
- After that you have to click on Validate Signature, after which the process of validation is going to start.
- After signing OK, the message of digital signature verification will come on the screen
- On Aadhaar card? The check mark will now appear in place of the symbol.