After this, Rs 1.04 crore will go into annuity, then at the annual rate, every month Rs 51,848 will go into the annuity.
If you are employed and worried about the future after retirement, then this news is of your use. The National Pension System can prove to be a best option for your post-retirement. For this, you have to invest just Rs 4,500 every month, then you will get a pension of Rs 51,848 per month.
Actually, the National Pension System is a government scheme. Under this, if the average age of the investor is 21 years and he invests Rs 4,500 monthly, then from 21 years to 60 years i.e. 39 years i.e. Rs 54000 will be invested. Under this, it will invest Rs 21.06 lakh in 39 years and if 10 percent returns, then it will be Rs 2.59 crore on maturity. That is, when you retire, you will get a pension of about Rs 51,848 per month. This is shown as an example, this amount can be more or less.
According to media reports, after retirement at an annual rate of 6% on 40 per cent annuity in NPS, Rs 1.56 crore will be collected together. After this, Rs 1.04 crore will go into annuity, then at the annual rate, every month Rs 51,848 will go into the annuity. The special thing is that the higher the annuity amount, the more you will get the pension amount.
Apart from this, there is no tax burden in this, because under section 80 CCD (1), 80 CCD (1B) and 80 CCD (2) of income tax on NPS, you can take additional exemption of Rs 50,000 apart from the tax i.e. Rs 1.50 lakh. . That is, by investing in NPS, you can take advantage of the exemption of Rs 2 lakh.
Account can be opened like this
- To open an NPS account, go to enps.nsdl.com/eNPS or Nps.karvy.com and click on New Registration.
- After filling all the details, the mobile number will be verified with OTP.
- Enter bank account details. Choose your portfolio and fund. set name.
- A canceled check of that account will have to be given in the bank account in which the details are to be filled. Apart from this, photo and signature will also have to be uploaded. After making the payment, your Permanent Retirement Account (PRN) number will be generated. You will also get the payment receipt.
- After making the investment, go to the page ‘e-Sign/Print Registration Form’. Here you can register with PAN and Netbanking. It will do KYC (Know Your Customer).