For this, it is necessary to register your Aadhar card number with the pension giving agency i.e. bank or post office.
New Delhi: There is news of work regarding pension for the pensioners of the country. Submit your life certificate before 30th November 2021, else your November pension may be closed or money may get stuck. Pensioners can schedule a video call with SBI employees at their convenience and live life without visiting the bank branch One can complete the process of submission of certificates. The same can be availed by India Post Payments Scheme for generation of Door Step Service Digital Life Certificate for pensioners.
This is because only by submitting the life certificate, it is known whether the person receiving the pension is alive or not. The special thing is that now you can submit the life certificate online as well. People aged 80 years or more have also started submitting life certificates from October 1. For this, the pensioners have to be present in the bank or submit the life certificate issued by the official of the office where they used to work. The same video of State Bank of India (SBI) for online You can also take advantage of Life Certificate (VLC).
For this, it is mandatory for you to have Aadhar card, existing mobile number, pension type, PPO number, pension account number, so that you can generate a digital life certificate when the agent or postman arrives. For this, your Aadhaar card number is required to be registered with the pension paying agency ie bank or post office. One can submit the life certificate for digital life certificate submission using the department’s doorstep service.
A recent notification issued by the Government of India states that in the case of a pensioner / family pensioner residing abroad and through any bank included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, his pension / family In case of receiving pension, the life certificate can be signed by a bank official. The pensioner/family pensioner is exempted from personal appearance subject to production of life certificate signed by the above officer of the bank.
You can deposit in these 2 easy ways
- You can also do this work through Jeevan Pramaan Portal https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/.
- For this, one has to first download the Jeevan Pramaan app from the portal.
- Must be a UDAI-validated fingerprint device.
- One can submit the life certificate from the home using the methods mentioned in the app using the email id and parameters through the smartphone.
- Doorstep Banking Service of 12 Banks SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India i.e. You can submit a digital life certificate using the banking facility at home.
- doorstepbanks.com or www.dsb.imfast.co.in/doorstep/login), or through the ‘Doorstep Banking’ mobile app.
How to get life certificate online
- First of all go to the official website jeevanpramaan.gov.in and after clicking, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Get a Certificate. You will have three options – Computer, Mobile and Office.
- You have to click on any one option of your convenience. After clicking on an option, you will have the option Download Application.
- You will have to download the application by filling your e-mail and Captcha code in any one option. After this, a code of 6 numbers will come on your e-mail.
- After entering this code, you will get the option to download the application and then enter all the information like- aadhar number, name, mobile number, PPO number, pension account number, bank details etc.
- Now your Aadhaar will be authorized through the app. After this you will see the option to download the certificate in PDF format. You have to click on this option. Your Life Certificate will be downloaded to your device.
Take advantage of SBI’s service like this
- SBI has started a new facility from November 1, under which pensioners will be able to submit their life certificate through video call.
- Login to https://www.pensionseva.sbi/ and click on ‘Video LC’ option
- Here you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number after entering the SBI pension account number.
- Read all the rules carefully and then click on ‘Start Journey’.
- Pensioners should keep their PAN card with them at the time of video call and click on ‘I am ready’.
- Video calls may require some venting. SBI officials will identify you as soon as they come on the video call. At the same time you can also do scheduling for it.
- SBI staff will ask you to read the 4 digits displayed on your screen once the video call starts. The PAN card will have to be shown for identification and then the officials will capture the screen shot of it.
- After this the photograph of the pensioner will be taken. After which your process will be completed. If this process fails, then the bank employee will inform you. You can make video calls again. If other circumstances arise, the pensioner can go to the branch and submit his life certificate.