Petrol Diesel Price Today: On the inflation front, there has been relief news for the common people even today. Government oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel for Tuesday, June 7 (June 7). Oil companies have not made any change in the price of petrol and diesel, giving relief to the common people for the 17th consecutive day. That is, even today the prices of Tej are stable. Whereas in the international market, the price of crude oil remains bullish and Brett crude is around $ 115 per barrel.
Earlier on May 21, the government had cut excise duty. Excise duty on petrol was cut by Rs 8 per liter and in diesel by Rs 6 per liter. Since then the price of petrol and diesel has come down. After this, diesel became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and Rs 7 per liter in the country. After the announcement of the Center, the governments of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Odisha and Kerala also cut VAT.
At present, petrol in Delhi is being sold for Rs 96.72 per liter and diesel is being sold at Rs 89.62 per litre. At the same time, petrol is getting Rs 111.35 and diesel Rs 97.28 per liter in Mumbai. Whereas petrol in Kolkata is Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter. On the other hand, petrol is selling at Rs 102.63 and diesel at Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai.
The most expensive and cheapest oil is being sold here
At present, the most expensive petrol in the country is being sold at Rs 114.38 per liter in Parbhani, Maharashtra. At the same time, the most expensive diesel is being sold at Rs 100.30 per liter in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. Apart from this, the cheapest petrol-diesel is in Port Blair. There the price of petrol is Rs 84.10 per liter, while the price of diesel is Rs 79.74 per liter.
What is today’s price (Petrol Diesel Price on 23rd May)
- Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per litre.
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per litre.
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per litre.
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per litre.
- Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter.
- Petrol in Bengaluru costs Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per litre.
- Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram costs Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per litre.
- Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and Diesel Rs 84.26 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
- Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- 97.18 in Gurugram and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter.
Because of this, petrol and diesel are expensive in the country
Let us tell you that after adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change daily based on what are the crude prices in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates.
Know the price of petrol and diesel in your city
Let us tell you that the prices of petrol and diesel change daily and get updated at 6 am. You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending city code along with RSP to 9224992249 and BPCL customers by writing RSP to number 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HP Price to the number 9222201122.