PM Awas Yojana: The basis of the Socio Economic Caste Census 2011 is made to identify the beneficiaries under the scheme. How does one know whether a person is eligible for this scheme?
Often people have many types of questions about this scheme, one of which is the question on what basis does the government prepare the list of beneficiaries? That is, how does one know whether a person is eligible for this scheme or not?
The Socio Economic Caste Census 2011 forms the basis for identifying beneficiaries under the scheme. In addition, the government includes tehsils and panchayats to decide the final list. The list of beneficiaries is prepared on the basis of these two things.
If you have not availed any other housing scheme then only you can apply for loan and house under this scheme. For this, you have to follow these steps: –
– Go to this link of PM Awas Yojana’s official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in
– Now select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ link
– Select ‘Benefits under other 3 components’ option in the drop-down menu.
– You will be
redirected to ‘Check Aadhaar / VID Number Existence’ page – Verify your information and enter your Aadhaar number in the space provided
– Now you will be redirected to the application page.
– Enter the requested information and then click on the Disclaimer checkbox button
– Captcha code has to be filled here. By doing so, your application will be completed. You can also take a printout of the form.